SKLZ Tempo and Grip Golf Trainer
SKLZ Tempo and Grip Trainer
Golfers--improve your golf swing tempo, timing, and grip position indoors or out with the Tempo and Grip Trainer by SKLZ. Removable weights to simulate both woods and irons help you warm-up, stretch out, and build golf-specific muscles without having to pull out your clubs. The molded training grip provides ideal hand placement and position to produce the correct golf grip, while two weight adjustments allow you to simulate iron and wood practice. The Grip Trainer is for right-handed golfers only.
- Molded training grip teaches correct hand placement and position to help you perfect your club grip
- Great for indoor and outdoor training sessions; ideal for warming up, stretching or building golf-specific muscles
- Two weight adjustments simulate both iron and wood practice
- Improves a golfer's swing tempo and plane
- For right handed golfers only
SKLZ is committed to elevating the athlete in each of us by guiding and serving athletes on their journeys to be their personal best. As the flagship brand of Pro Performance Sports, based in San Diego California, SKLZ develops innovative athletic performance and skill development training products, technology and knowledge for serious athletes of all ages, skill levels and sports including baseball, football, soccer, golf, softball and basketball. SKLZ is known around the world for delivering durable, high-performance training products used by professional and amateur athletes as well as their coaches and trainers seeking to improve on a sport-specific skill or a performance-focused goal such as speed, agility, balance or core strength.