Champkey Death Golf Putter Grip No Taper Technology
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Core Size?.580R "
Weight? 50g / 60g
Grip Size?Grip Size: Slim 2.0 / Slim 3.0
Weight? 50g / 60g
Diameter 1.2" / 1.3"
Package Include?1 x Champkey Death Putter Grip
- Tacky Polyurethane outer layer for a great comfortable feel.
- Classic pistol shape with modern No Taper Design creates the ultimate in feel and performance.
- No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke.
- Lightweight EVA foams allows for a lighter weight grip in a larger footprint to maximize feel.
- The CROSS-TRACTION surface texture helps create a more consistent non-slip grip.
CLASSIC SHAPING COMBINED WITH NO TAPER PERFORMANCE
The Pistol GTR is our newest grip and it features a classic pistol shape that golfers love. The Pistol GTR grips feature No Taper Technology as well as CROSS-TRACTION surface texture to help you with a smooth, consistent, and reliable putting stroke.
SERVICE - Any order part of missing, please contact us in time,we will provide a free delivery service. if you recieved error grips?We will provide compensation services(This means you can keep the wrong grip without returning it to us.)and re-delivery the right grips
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW :
Chamkey's ultimate goal is to provide the best golfer for every golfer to enjoy the fun of the sport. How did we do it?
First, we chose to use a polymer, rather than a rubber, to make a grip. As a pioneer in the new polymer polymer golf grips industry, Champkey believes that the contact with the hand should not use rubber. On the contrary, Champkey developed a variety of composite polymer materials to create a grip, compared to traditional rubber grip, astringency better, more comfortable. These polymer materials can be used to create a variety of different feel, texture and weight grip to meet the needs of all types of golfers.